STANCE - PINK FLOYD SOCK
David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Rick Wright, Nick Mason. Celebrate the legendary Pink Floyd and their 1972 tour of Dark Side of the Moon with 1972 Tour. See you on the dark side of the moon!
- Athletic Ribbed
- Terry Loop In Forefoot, Heel, And Toe For Medium Cushion
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Classic sock height at 7 inches above the ankle.
- Specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
Stance has turned socks into one of the world's most exciting accessories in less than five years. Their founders saw a category that had been ignored, taken for granted, looked over, and dismissed. By breathing life into something that had been overlooked, they ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has drawn athletes, performers, and iconic cultural influencers to the brand--a group they call the Punks & Poets. By underpinning their creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, Stance socks are now found in over 40 countries on the feet of those who dare to be different.