Hello, If you are on this page you have either placed a curbside order and are looking for more information or you are thinking of placing an order but would like more information. Either way this is the right place to be if you are looking for anything curbside related.
1. After you have placed an order you will receive an email, this is a confirmation email. The purpose of this email is to notify you that your order was successful and that we will begin to work on it shortly.
2. Order turnaround time is 48 hours, we pack in order of received. This means we are unable to rush orders or jump out of queue to pack other orders. This just keeps things fair and running smoothly.
3. Once your order has been packed you will receive TWO follow up emails. These emails might end up in your spam so make sure you check your spam around the 48 hour mark! The two emails are a "Order Ready" notification and curbside Instructions. Please read both emails as any information relevant to your order will be detailed in these emails.
4. The pickup schedule is Tuesday to Saturday 1:30pm to 3:30pm. We are not always at the store and therefore cannot accommodate anything outside of the pickup schedule.
5. When you arrive please have your order # and your name ready to go. If you are picking up on behalf of someone that is okay just make sure you know the name under which the order was placed. Call the store at 403-453-7711.
6. Once we locate your order it will be placed on a table out front!
If arriving by car please stay in your vehicle while you call the store. If you are arriving by foot please do not stand by the front of the door until after you have placed your call and spoken to someone. This ensures we are maintaining social distancing and respecting everyones wishes to remain distanced.
The store is not open during this time so you will not be able to try anything on or purchase anything additional that is not included in your order. So please make sure everything you wish to purchase is in your order before checkout!
For returns and exchanges please follow this link for more information: