FAIR GOODS - POUTINE PATCH
French fries, cheese curds and gravy. Salivating yet? Now you can wear Canada's favourite comfort food on your sleeve with our new Poutine patch.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do not bleach.
- Embroidery with Iron-on backing
- 3" wide x 2" tall
NOT SURE WHAT SIZE? CHECK OUT OUR SIZE CHART