FJALLRAVEN - TOTEPACK - DEEP FOREST
Timeless, convenient bag with room for a laptop. Just as practical for everyday use as for travelling.
- Durable, waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Zippered main compartment with padded laptop sleeve (up to 15).
- Volume: 19 litres.
- Can be carried on the shoulder or as a backpack.
- Foam padding protects contents and helps the bag keep its shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with leather details and metal buckles.
- Two large zippered inside pockets.
- External pocket with zipper and key holder.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjällräven's Åke Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
NOT SURE WHAT SIZE? CHECK OUT OUR SIZE CHART