FJALLRAVEN - GREENLAND TOP LARGE - CHESTNUT
Top-loaded backpack made from hardwearing, waxed fabric. Just as useful for forest outings as for everyday use.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 15 inches).
- Volume: 30 litres.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Large zippered pocket on the front, covered by the top lid.
- Zippered pocket in the top lid.
- Side pockets for drinking bottles etc.
- Straps and metal hooks keep the top lid in place.
- Spacious main compartment with snow lock.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel.
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjällräven's Åke Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
NOT SURE WHAT SIZE? CHECK OUT OUR SIZE CHART